WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The San Diego Chargers defeated the New York Jets, 27-17, on Sunday to drop the Jets to 6-9 on the season.
The Tennessee Titans eliminated the Jets from playoff contention last Monday and several fans have called for changes in the Jets organization. Some point the finger at much-maligned quarterback Mark Sanchez, while others blame head coach Rex Ryan or general manager Mike Tannenbaum.
The Jets might also release backup quarterback Tim Tebow after the season, according to some sources. Those same sources indicated that Tebow would likely sign with the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Who should go for the Jets after next week? Vote in our poll and sound off in the comments section below.
- 1 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 2 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters