FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – All playoff games in the Fairfield County Interscholastic Athletic Conference scheduled for Monday and Tuesday have been postponed by the threat of Hurricane Sandy, according to the league website.
The boys soccer, girls soccer and field hockey conference semifinals are now tentatively rescheduled for Thursday. The championship games for those sports are also tentatively scheduled for Saturday.
The girls diving championships and swim trials will be held on Thursday. The girls swimming championships will take place on Saturday.
The girls volleyball tournament will now be played in three consecutive days: Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
All game sites and times will be determined as storm damage and recovery is assessed.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact New Canaan On Wednesday
- 2 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 3 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 Stop At New Canaan Peachwave Helps Man Win Free Frozen Yogurt For A Year