FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – All playoff games in the Fairfield County Interscholastic Athletic Conference scheduled for Monday and Tuesday have been postponed by the threat of Hurricane Sandy, according to the league website.
The boys soccer, girls soccer and field hockey conference semifinals are now tentatively rescheduled for Thursday. The championship games for those sports are also tentatively scheduled for Saturday.
The girls diving championships and swim trials will be held on Thursday. The girls swimming championships will take place on Saturday.
The girls volleyball tournament will now be played in three consecutive days: Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
All game sites and times will be determined as storm damage and recovery is assessed.
- 1 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 2 New Canaan Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 4 Nordstrom Plans To Open Store In Proposed 95/7 Mall In Norwalk
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48