FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – With a pair of losses in the state semifinals this past weekend, the 2012 Fairfield County football season has officially drawn to a close.
Join Eric Gendron and Kevin Jones one last time for the Season 2 finale of the "FCIAC Football Fast Five."
Eric and Kevin discuss Staples and New Canaan high schools' semifinal losses and the end of the Rams' run of championship appearances. They also hand out the Daily Voice's FCIAC football Most Valuable Player Award and look ahead to the eagerly anticipated inter-league match-ups between the FCIAC and the Southern Connecticut Conference.
You can recap the entire 2012 Fairfield County football season by checking out our YouTube playlist.
- 1 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 2 Rain, Snow Threaten New Canaan On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm
- 4 Former New Canaan Bank Employee Admits Embezzling $106,000
- 5 New Canaan Could See 4 To 8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday