NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The New Canaan YMCA will host a series of semi-monthly medical lectures, beginning Wednesday, featuring physicians from Stamford Hospital.
Refreshments will be served at each of the lectures.
Check out the full schedule of medical lectures at the New Canaan YMCA below:
- Sept. 18, Dr. Ed Schuster - "How to Live to be 100"
- Sept. 19, Dr. Katherine Sandhu - "Take Control: Help for Women with Bladder and Pelvic Problems"
- Oct. 9, Dr. Rudolph Taddonio - "Spinal Pain in the Athlete"
- Oct. 24, Dr. David Gruen & Dr. Helen Pass - "Breast Health through the Ages"
- Nov. 13, Dr. Sarah Kahn - "Digestive Wellness and Illness"
- Nov. 21, Dr. Edward Feliciano - "Common Injuries in the Athlete"
- Dec. 11, Dr. Paul Lindner - "Food Allergies and You"
- Dec. 19, Dr. Stephen Bauer - "Varicose Veins"
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.