NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Due to the inclement weather, the New Canaan YMCA has issued a status update for Tuesday, Dec. 10.
- The Y facility is open.
- All youth classes for the remainder of the day have been cancelled.
- All Group Exercise Center classes will run as scheduled beginning at 4:30 p.m.
- All spinning classes have been cancelled for the remainder of the day.
- All Mind Body Center classes for the remainder of the day are cancelled.
- All swim team and diving programs/practices will take place as scheduled.
- Synchronized swimming programs and practices are cancelled.
- Family open swim will be available from 2:45 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Please check online to view schedules for the pools and gym.
Call the front desk at 203-966-4528 with any questions regarding facility status.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.