NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- B.T. Bowler & Associates in New Canaan, private wealth advisers and a part of Ameriprise Financial Services Inc., has moved to new offices in New Canaan, according to the Fairfield County Business Journal.
The new offices are at 65 Locust St., Suite 103. The company previously was located at 199 Elm St.
B.T. Bowler & Associates has been in business for more than 20 years.
According to its website, the company's mission is "to help our clients plan for more confident financial futures. ... We provide personalized financial advice and client service that can help you plan to achieve your financial dreams and goals, too."
Its team is committed to the community and supports a number of local organizations. Here is a small list of organizations in which the company's employees are involved:
- Rotary International
- New Canaan Chamber of Commerce
- New York Downtown Association
- Wilton Chamber of Commerce
For more information, visit the firm's website or call 203-920-4774.
Read the full story here at the Fairfield County Business Journal.
- 1 New Canaan Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Canaan; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Canaan, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 New Canaan Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow