NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- B.T. Bowler & Associates in New Canaan, private wealth advisers and a part of Ameriprise Financial Services Inc., has moved to new offices in New Canaan, according to the Fairfield County Business Journal.
The new offices are at 65 Locust St., Suite 103. The company previously was located at 199 Elm St.
B.T. Bowler & Associates has been in business for more than 20 years.
According to its website, the company's mission is "to help our clients plan for more confident financial futures. ... We provide personalized financial advice and client service that can help you plan to achieve your financial dreams and goals, too."
Its team is committed to the community and supports a number of local organizations. Here is a small list of organizations in which the company's employees are involved:
- Rotary International
- New Canaan Chamber of Commerce
- New York Downtown Association
- Wilton Chamber of Commerce
For more information, visit the firm's website or call 203-920-4774.
Read the full story here at the Fairfield County Business Journal.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 3 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mom's Fatal Collision With Train
- 4 Greenwich-Owned Upstart Places 18th At Kentucky Derby
- 5 New Police Officer, Tick Warnings Top Week's News In New Canaan