NORWALK, Conn. -- Christie's Quilting Boutique in Norwalk, which provides fabrics, tools, custom projects and more for those who enjoy the crafty projects, was recently profiled by Patch.com.
The owner, Norwalk resident Christie Ruiz, left her job with New Canaan Public Schools to follow her passion and open the store, the Patch report said.
Christie's Quilting Boutique is located at 176 Main St. in Norwalk. It is open Mondays through Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sundays from noon to 5 p.m. Call 203-807-8458 with any questions.
Click here for the store's website.
Read the full article here.
- 1 Serious Injuries Reported In Four-Car Crash In New Canaan
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 New Canaan's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge On CT Border
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In New Canaan, NOAA Predicts