NORWALK, Conn. -- Christie's Quilting Boutique in Norwalk, which provides fabrics, tools, custom projects and more for those who enjoy the crafty projects, was recently profiled by Patch.com.
The owner, Norwalk resident Christie Ruiz, left her job with New Canaan Public Schools to follow her passion and open the store, the Patch report said.
Christie's Quilting Boutique is located at 176 Main St. in Norwalk. It is open Mondays through Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sundays from noon to 5 p.m. Call 203-807-8458 with any questions.
Click here for the store's website.
Read the full article here.
- 1 Patricia Lowman Dailey, 57, Worked For J.Crew In New Canaan
- 2 Police: New Canaan Family Slept Through Home Break-In
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Barry Williams Blenkhorn