NORWALK, Conn. -- Christie's Quilting Boutique in Norwalk, which provides fabrics, tools, custom projects and more for those who enjoy the crafty projects, was recently profiled by Patch.com.
The owner, Norwalk resident Christie Ruiz, left her job with New Canaan Public Schools to follow her passion and open the store, the Patch report said.
Christie's Quilting Boutique is located at 176 Main St. in Norwalk. It is open Mondays through Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sundays from noon to 5 p.m. Call 203-807-8458 with any questions.
Click here for the store's website.
Read the full article here.
- 1 New Canaan Police Officer Comes To Rescue Of Choking Victim
- 2 New Canaan Ranks Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 3 New Canaan Student Arrested At School On Pot Charges
- 4 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 5 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies