NORWALK, Conn. -- Christie's Quilting Boutique in Norwalk, which provides fabrics, tools, custom projects and more for those who enjoy the crafty projects, was recently profiled by Patch.com.
The owner, Norwalk resident Christie Ruiz, left her job with New Canaan Public Schools to follow her passion and open the store, the Patch report said.
Christie's Quilting Boutique is located at 176 Main St. in Norwalk. It is open Mondays through Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sundays from noon to 5 p.m. Call 203-807-8458 with any questions.
Click here for the store's website.
Read the full article here.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 5 Grace Farms Complex Planned To Blend Into New Canaan Landscape