NORWALK, Conn. -- Christie's Quilting Boutique in Norwalk, which provides fabrics, tools, custom projects and more for those who enjoy the crafty projects, was recently profiled by Patch.com.
The owner, Norwalk resident Christie Ruiz, left her job with New Canaan Public Schools to follow her passion and open the store, the Patch report said.
Christie's Quilting Boutique is located at 176 Main St. in Norwalk. It is open Mondays through Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sundays from noon to 5 p.m. Call 203-807-8458 with any questions.
Click here for the store's website.
Read the full article here.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced