NEW CANAAN, Conn. –- New Canaan has a wealth of restaurants in town and some of them are among the best in the state, according to Connecticut magazine.
Elm Restaurant (73 Elm St.) was named as one the five best new restaurants in Connecticut. Elm was also applauded as an honorable mention for best desserts.
South End (36 Pine St.) was an honorable mention pick among the best new eateries.
Thali (87 Main St.) was named as one of the best Indian restaurants. Thali also has locations in New Haven and Ridgefield.
Boulevard 18 Bistro and Wine Bar (62 Main St.) was lauded with an honorable mention as one of the top French restaurants.
The results are based on a survey sent to 89 dining-out experts who the magazine says have “a wide knowledge of Connecticut restaurants.” Connecticut magazine compiles its best restaurants list annually.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To New Canaan
- 3 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 4 New Canaan Restaurant Joins UB Fundraiser To Help Quake Victims In Nepal
- 5 New Canaan's Voices Of September 11th Plans Golf Outing