NEW CANAAN, Conn. –- New Canaan has a wealth of restaurants in town and some of them are among the best in the state, according to Connecticut magazine.
Elm Restaurant (73 Elm St.) was named as one the five best new restaurants in Connecticut. Elm was also applauded as an honorable mention for best desserts.
South End (36 Pine St.) was an honorable mention pick among the best new eateries.
Thali (87 Main St.) was named as one of the best Indian restaurants. Thali also has locations in New Haven and Ridgefield.
Boulevard 18 Bistro and Wine Bar (62 Main St.) was lauded with an honorable mention as one of the top French restaurants.
The results are based on a survey sent to 89 dining-out experts who the magazine says have “a wide knowledge of Connecticut restaurants.” Connecticut magazine compiles its best restaurants list annually.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Barry Williams Blenkhorn
- 4 Police: New Canaan Family Slept Through Home Break-In
- 5 Patricia Lowman Dailey, 57, Worked For J.Crew In New Canaan