NEW CANAAN, Conn. — Susan Marcoux Klehm has been hired as the supervisor of assisted living services for the Village at Waveny Care Center in New Canaan.
“The Village has a tremendous reputation for providing exceptional memory care and my goal is to maintain and enhance that standard. It is a wonderful opportunity to be able to work with such a superb team that shares the same goal of providing exceptional care for the residents at Waveny,” Klehm said in a news release.
She is a registered nurse with more than 30 years of clinical and managerial experience.
“With her depth of experience related to older adults and proven record as a team-builder, she will be a strong role model and leader for our assisted living team. I know that our nursing staff, management team and all whom we serve will benefit from her guidance, input and direction,” said Elyse Dent, campus administrator for the Waveny Care Center.
Klehm will be responsible leading the assisted living nurses and play a role with the organization’s management team, the release said.
Previously she has worked for the town of New Canaan as the nurse coordinator, where she assessed, coordinated and managed the healthcare needs of senior citizens in town, the release said. Klehm has also worked as a nurse for Darien Public Schools and St. Luke’s preschool and as a head nurse of White Plains Hospital Medical Center, the release said.
- 1 New Canaan Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For New Canaan With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Canaan, Blizzard Watch Issued