NEW CANAAN, Conn. — Dr. Eric Collins, physician-in-chief at New Canaan’s Silver Hill Hospital, has been named one of the Top Five Addiction Psychiatrists by New York Magazine.
As Physician-In-Chief, Collins has many of the health-care staff members report to him. His responsibilities include making sure each patient receives proper diagnosis and care while at the hospital, a news release said.
Collins has previously served as medical director of Addiction Services at Columbia University Medical Center, and still teaches there, before joining Silver Hill Hospital in 2012, the release said. He has also been named as a top addiction psychiatrist in U.S. News & World Report in 2012.
View the complete list of the top 1,198 physicians in the area here.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 New Canaan Mom Looks To Raise Lyme Disease Awareness Through Field Hockey
- 3 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 4 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend
- 5 New Canaan Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer