WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The Westchester County Airport unveiled its first luxury Challenger 350 jet from NetJets on July 3 according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
NetJets CEO Jordan Hansell and Bombardier Business Aircraft CEO Eric Martel were on hand for the unveiling of the new jet that will be part of the NetJets “Signature Series,” according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 New Canaan Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Canaan
- 4 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 5 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'