WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The Westchester County Airport unveiled its first luxury Challenger 350 jet from NetJets on July 3 according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
NetJets CEO Jordan Hansell and Bombardier Business Aircraft CEO Eric Martel were on hand for the unveiling of the new jet that will be part of the NetJets “Signature Series,” according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 New Canaan, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades
- 3 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Chance Of Storms As Workweek Starts In New Canaan