WESTPORT, Conn. -- New Canaan's Thomas Parrino has been named to the 2013 Connecticut Super Lawyers Top 50.
Parrino is a co-founder and principal of Nusbaum & Parrino in Westport. Thompson Reuters' Top 50 Super Lawyers designation recognizes an attorney as having the highest point totals in the Connecticut nominations, research and blue ribbon review process, representatives said.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Nusbaum & Parrino is a leading family law firm based in Westport that represents individuals with substantial assets in all areas of family law matters, including divorce, alimony, child support, property division and child custody, according to a release.
To learn more about the firm, visit the Nusbaum & Parrino PC website or call 203-226-8181.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over New Canaan Skies Sunday
- 2 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 3 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 4 New Canaan Police: Elderly Man Is Victim Of 'Distraction' Burglary
- 5 New Canaan Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend