FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – The Super Bowl benefits from millions of pseudo football fans who tune in for the commercial-watching only. And many viewers who watch the 85th Academy Awards on Sunday evening tune in to the broadcast similarly – for the fashion-watching.
Hollywood’s starring men always look dapper strolling down the red carpet in their designer tuxedos. It is forever the actresses – women young and old – on the receiving end of the scrutiny, from critics on networks and cable broadcasts to the pajama-clad critics in living rooms throughout Fairfield County (and the rest of the world).
Now that the red carpet show has concluded -- and that other show begins, who do you think took the award for "best dressed actress at an awards ceremony?"
Please submit your vote.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 New Canaan Man Named No. 3 Philanthropist In The Nation
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury