WILTON, Conn. -- Former Wilton resident Emma Frisch has remained alive through four weeks of "Food Network Star," with the fifth episode scheduled to air on Sunday, June 29.
Frisch had a particularly strong showing in Episode 4, when she won a “mentor challenge” and earned the advantage of choosing teams in the upcoming “Star Challenge.” Frisch wrote on her blog, however, that the best moment occurred off-screen.
Frisch, who now lives in Ithaca, N.Y., joined friends for a screening of the show at a local theater. The community was reeling from the death of a woman who was killed when a car toting a trailer slammed through a “happy-hour mainstay”, as described by Frisch, in Ithaca. Mayor Svante Myric said after the show, “After a very hard, heavy weekend, thank you for bringing the community together to laugh and rediscover joy through food.”
Two contestants have already been eliminated from the show from an original cast of 12.
Readers can vote for fan favorites online and can read Frisch’s blog to keep updated throughout the competition.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In New Canaan
- 4 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 5 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose