NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The New Canaan Library will present an informational seminar on the Affordable Care Act with Randi Redmond Oster, a leading speaker on health care reform and an expert in the chronic health care industry.
The event takes place Wednesday, Nov. 20, at 7 p.m. in the library, located at 151 Main St., New Canaan. Click here to register. The program is free.
Oster completed legal training, approved by the state of Connecticut, on the Affordable Care Act and the Connecticut Health Insurance Exchange.
Among the numerous topics she will address are:
• What are the top 10 changes I need to know about?
• Will my Medicare deduction change?
• How much will the new insurance cost?
• Will I qualify for health insurance premium
Oster has spoken on this topic in many libraries around the state.
- 1 New Canaan Boasts Top Three Elementary Schools In Connecticut
- 2 New Canaan Man Gets 13 Years In Prison For Running Ponzi Scheme
- 3 New Canaan Ranked Second Best High School In Connecticut
- 4 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For New Canaan; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely