NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The New Canaan Library will present an informational seminar on the Affordable Care Act with Randi Redmond Oster, a leading speaker on health care reform and an expert in the chronic health care industry.
The event takes place Wednesday, Nov. 20, at 7 p.m. in the library, located at 151 Main St., New Canaan. Click here to register. The program is free.
Oster completed legal training, approved by the state of Connecticut, on the Affordable Care Act and the Connecticut Health Insurance Exchange.
Among the numerous topics she will address are:
• What are the top 10 changes I need to know about?
• Will my Medicare deduction change?
• How much will the new insurance cost?
• Will I qualify for health insurance premium
Oster has spoken on this topic in many libraries around the state.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'