NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- HTG Investment Advisors Inc. of New Canaan will host a seminar on making charitable donations at the New Canaan Library on Sept. 24 at 6:30 p.m.
A panel that will include an attorney, financial advisers and a CPA will be on hand to help discuss the right way to give charitably.
Topics covered by the panel will include: Donor advised charitable gift funds, developing your own charitable giving strategy, involving your family in a discussion about charity, tax smart giving and estate planning.
The event will begin with a reception at 6:30 p.m. followed by the panel discussion at 7 p.m.
The library is located at 151 Main St. in New Canaan.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 New Canaan Mom Looks To Raise Lyme Disease Awareness Through Field Hockey
- 3 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 4 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend
- 5 New Canaan Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer