NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- HTG Investment Advisors Inc. of New Canaan will host a seminar on making charitable donations at the New Canaan Library on Sept. 24 at 6:30 p.m.
A panel that will include an attorney, financial advisers and a CPA will be on hand to help discuss the right way to give charitably.
Topics covered by the panel will include: Donor advised charitable gift funds, developing your own charitable giving strategy, involving your family in a discussion about charity, tax smart giving and estate planning.
The event will begin with a reception at 6:30 p.m. followed by the panel discussion at 7 p.m.
The library is located at 151 Main St. in New Canaan.
- 1 New Canaan's Gates Restaurant Serving Up Last Meals Under Old Owners
- 2 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In New Canaan
- 3 Post Office Submits Detailed Proposal For New Canaan Site
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl