NEW CANAAN, Conn. – We at The New Canaan Daily Voice would like to wish all our readers a Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year.
How are you spending your Christmas? What are your favorite traditions? Have you made any New Years resolutions yet for 2014? Please share with us in the comments below, or on The New Canaan Daily Voice Facebook page.
Thank you for reading The New Canaan Daily Voice. It has been a pleasure bringing you the news and hearing your stories over the past year. We’ll be back Thursday with the latest news in New Canaan and a review of some of the top stories of 2013.
- 1 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Got Ebola Questions? Connecticut Launches Information Website