NEW CANAAN, Conn. – We at The New Canaan Daily Voice would like to wish all our readers a Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year.
How are you spending your Christmas? What are your favorite traditions? Have you made any New Years resolutions yet for 2014? Please share with us in the comments below, or on The New Canaan Daily Voice Facebook page.
Thank you for reading The New Canaan Daily Voice. It has been a pleasure bringing you the news and hearing your stories over the past year. We’ll be back Thursday with the latest news in New Canaan and a review of some of the top stories of 2013.
- 1 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 2 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist
- 3 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into New Canaan
- 4 Missing Boater, Arrest Of Assault Suspect Top Week's News In New Canaan
- 5 New Anchor Anastos Headlines Benefit For Soup Kitchen Serving New Canaan