NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Two New Canaan students have been inducted into the national academic Greek honor society at St. Lawrence University.
Sarah M. Stichter and Alexandra T. Warlich have been inducted into Gamma Sigma Alpha at St. Lawrence University. Stichter is a member of the Class of 2015 majoring in psychology. She graduated from Stratton Mountain School.
Warlich is a member of the Class of 2014 majoring in government and psychology. Warlich graduated from New Canaan High School.
To be a member in Gamma Sigma Alpha, students must be a member of a St. Lawrence fraternity or sorority, be a current junior or senior and have either a cumulative grade point average of 3.5 or higher or have a achieved a semester GPA of 3.5 or higher during their junior or senior year, according to a press release.
- 1 Serious Injuries Reported In Four-Car Crash In New Canaan
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 New Canaan's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge On CT Border
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In New Canaan, NOAA Predicts