NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Two New Canaan students have been inducted into the national academic Greek honor society at St. Lawrence University.
Sarah M. Stichter and Alexandra T. Warlich have been inducted into Gamma Sigma Alpha at St. Lawrence University. Stichter is a member of the Class of 2015 majoring in psychology. She graduated from Stratton Mountain School.
Warlich is a member of the Class of 2014 majoring in government and psychology. Warlich graduated from New Canaan High School.
To be a member in Gamma Sigma Alpha, students must be a member of a St. Lawrence fraternity or sorority, be a current junior or senior and have either a cumulative grade point average of 3.5 or higher or have a achieved a semester GPA of 3.5 or higher during their junior or senior year, according to a press release.
- 1 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In New Canaan