NEW CANAAN, Conn. – The Young Women's League of New Canaan is actively accepting new members, so if you are interested in joining, attend an informational session in September for further details.
Founded in 1973, the Young Women's League of New Canaan offers a range of opportunities to contribute to the community. Each year the League plans a number of fund-raising events to raise money for charitable grants to local organizations.
Some of its many perennial events include the Holiday Market, Easter Egg Hunt, and most recently a fashion show and gala, Couture for a Cause.
The League formally welcomes members in September and January, but accepts new members throughout the year.
Informational sessions for prospective and new members are scheduled for Sept. 12 at 7:00 p.m., at 43 Gower Road, or Sept. 17 at 10:00 a.m., at 131 Woodridge Circle, both in New Canaan.
- 1 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Got Ebola Questions? Connecticut Launches Information Website