Update: STAMFORD, Conn. -- The accident has been cleared, DOT said.
Original story: STAMFORD, Conn. – Friday’s morning rush hour traffic turned slow on the southbound Merritt Parkway in Stamford due to an accident between Exit 37 and Exit 36.
The two-car accident occurred around 7:51 a.m. The left lane was blocked. The Connecticut Department of Transportation said the duration of the jam was not known as of 8 a.m.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 2 New Canaan's Gates Restaurant Serving Up Last Meals Under Old Owners
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced