Update: STAMFORD, Conn. -- The accident has been cleared, DOT said.
Original story: STAMFORD, Conn. – Friday’s morning rush hour traffic turned slow on the southbound Merritt Parkway in Stamford due to an accident between Exit 37 and Exit 36.
The two-car accident occurred around 7:51 a.m. The left lane was blocked. The Connecticut Department of Transportation said the duration of the jam was not known as of 8 a.m.
- 1 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 New Canaan Celebrating Independence With Family Fourth Fireworks