NEW CANAAN, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in New Canaan this week:
- A New Canaan police officer received a medal after saving the life of a 4-month-old baby who was having difficulty breathing.
- A Metro-North employee Manny Ramos, 34, was arrested after allegedly sexually assaulting a woman on a New Haven-bound Metro-North train.
- Morgan Frawley, a 25-year-old former youth group adviser in New Canaan, accused of having a sexual relationship with a New Canaan teen, is eligible for accelerated rehabilitation.
- Two masked assailants threatened a Greenwich woman with a gun and left her bound and tied in a home invasion. Police are still actively investigating the incident.
- The Commuter Action Group seeks to empower New Canaan commuters after Metro-North's series of mishaps.
- 1 Patricia Lowman Dailey, 57, Worked For J.Crew In New Canaan
- 2 Police: New Canaan Family Slept Through Home Break-In
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Barry Williams Blenkhorn