FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- As the official start of winter nears with the start of December, residents of Fairfield County should brace for chilly temperatures, the National Weather Service said.
Monday will dawn under cloudy skies with a high in the mid-40s and a northeast wind in the single digits, the weather service said.
There is a chance of rain after midnight with lows in the mid-30s and winds picking up slightly. The chance of rain continues Tuesday.
Sunny skies will brighten Wednesday with highs in the mid-40s only to turn mostly cloudy with a high in the upper 40s.
- 1 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 2 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 5 Fire Destroys Multi-Million Dollar Pound Ridge Home