FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- As the official start of winter nears with the start of December, residents of Fairfield County should brace for chilly temperatures, the National Weather Service said.
Monday will dawn under cloudy skies with a high in the mid-40s and a northeast wind in the single digits, the weather service said.
There is a chance of rain after midnight with lows in the mid-30s and winds picking up slightly. The chance of rain continues Tuesday.
Sunny skies will brighten Wednesday with highs in the mid-40s only to turn mostly cloudy with a high in the upper 40s.
- 1 New Canaan's Gates Restaurant Serving Up Last Meals Under Old Owners
- 2 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In New Canaan
- 3 Post Office Submits Detailed Proposal For New Canaan Site
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Snow Flurries, Hail Fall In New Canaan; Patchy Frost Likely Overnight