FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- As the official start of winter nears with the start of December, residents of Fairfield County should brace for chilly temperatures, the National Weather Service said.
Monday will dawn under cloudy skies with a high in the mid-40s and a northeast wind in the single digits, the weather service said.
There is a chance of rain after midnight with lows in the mid-30s and winds picking up slightly. The chance of rain continues Tuesday.
Sunny skies will brighten Wednesday with highs in the mid-40s only to turn mostly cloudy with a high in the upper 40s.
- 1 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party
- 2 Population Grows In New Canaan, All Of Fairfield County
- 3 Beware Of Delays On Merritt During Obama's Visit To Stamford
- 4 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 5 Officials Hail New Gates At Notorious Rail Crossing On New Canaan Branch