FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- As the official start of winter nears with the start of December, residents of Fairfield County should brace for chilly temperatures, the National Weather Service said.
Monday will dawn under cloudy skies with a high in the mid-40s and a northeast wind in the single digits, the weather service said.
There is a chance of rain after midnight with lows in the mid-30s and winds picking up slightly. The chance of rain continues Tuesday.
Sunny skies will brighten Wednesday with highs in the mid-40s only to turn mostly cloudy with a high in the upper 40s.
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Canaan
- 4 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 5 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M