FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- As the official start of winter nears with the start of December, residents of Fairfield County should brace for chilly temperatures, the National Weather Service said.
Monday will dawn under cloudy skies with a high in the mid-40s and a northeast wind in the single digits, the weather service said.
There is a chance of rain after midnight with lows in the mid-30s and winds picking up slightly. The chance of rain continues Tuesday.
Sunny skies will brighten Wednesday with highs in the mid-40s only to turn mostly cloudy with a high in the upper 40s.
- 1 New Canaan Boasts Top Three Elementary Schools In Connecticut
- 2 New Canaan Man Gets 13 Years In Prison For Running Ponzi Scheme
- 3 New Canaan Ranked Second Best High School In Connecticut
- 4 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For New Canaan; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely