All power outages were restored.
Updated at 4 p.m.: FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Connecticut Light & Power and United Illuminating were reporting a number of power outages on Thursday.
The power outages in the area, as of 5:30 p.m. Thursday, included:
- Norwalk: 5 customers without power
- Ridgefield: 9 customers without power, down from more than 150 earlier
- Stamford: 4 customers without power
- Westport: 5 customers without power
- Wilton: 7 customers without power
It was not clear how long it would take to repair the power outages.
Previously reported outages in Danbury, Easton, Fairfield, Greenwich, and Redding, have been repaired.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In New Canaan
- 3 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 4 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 5 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money