All power outages were restored.
Updated at 4 p.m.: FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Connecticut Light & Power and United Illuminating were reporting a number of power outages on Thursday.
The power outages in the area, as of 5:30 p.m. Thursday, included:
- Norwalk: 5 customers without power
- Ridgefield: 9 customers without power, down from more than 150 earlier
- Stamford: 4 customers without power
- Westport: 5 customers without power
- Wilton: 7 customers without power
It was not clear how long it would take to repair the power outages.
Previously reported outages in Danbury, Easton, Fairfield, Greenwich, and Redding, have been repaired.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 New Canaan Woman Reports $100K In Jewelry Stolen From Home
- 3 New Canaan Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Young New Canaan Runners Take 3rd In Wilton Cross Country Race
- 5 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead