NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Residents in eastern New Canaan should soon see improvements in their cell phone service thanks to a new tower being built at Silver Hill Hospital, according to newcanaanite.com.
Construction of the tower is scheduled to begin this week, though improved service will take some time since carriers will need to include their equipment within the tower. Both Verizon and AT&T are expected to take advantage of the new tower, newcanaanite.com reported.
- 1 Serious Injuries Reported In Four-Car Crash In New Canaan
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 New Canaan's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Woman Runs NYC Marathon To Support New Canaan's Multiple Myeloma Charity
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In New Canaan, NOAA Predicts