NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Residents in eastern New Canaan should soon see improvements in their cell phone service thanks to a new tower being built at Silver Hill Hospital, according to newcanaanite.com.
Construction of the tower is scheduled to begin this week, though improved service will take some time since carriers will need to include their equipment within the tower. Both Verizon and AT&T are expected to take advantage of the new tower, newcanaanite.com reported.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over New Canaan Skies Sunday
- 2 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 3 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 4 New Canaan Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Frost Advisory Is In Effect For New Canaan