NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Residents in eastern New Canaan should soon see improvements in their cell phone service thanks to a new tower being built at Silver Hill Hospital, according to newcanaanite.com.
Construction of the tower is scheduled to begin this week, though improved service will take some time since carriers will need to include their equipment within the tower. Both Verizon and AT&T are expected to take advantage of the new tower, newcanaanite.com reported.
- 1 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 Teenage Girl Struck, Killed By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place