FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Sunny skies could give way to some showers in the evening in Fairfield County on Monday, May 12.
Temperatures will remain warm Monday with a high of 78 degrees. Isolated showers could roll through the area in the evening. Chance of rain is about 40 percent.
Tuesday, May 13, will remain mostly cloudy but cooler, with a high temperature of 66 degrees.
Scattered showers and thunderstorms will return the area on Wednesday, May 14, with a high of 62 degrees and a 30 percent chance of rain.
Thursday, May 15, will see a high around 66 degrees, but cloudy skies and isolated showers will remain in the area.
Precipitation becomes more likely on Friday, May 16, with a high near 65 and a 70 percent chance of precipitation.
- 1 New Canaan Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For New Canaan With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Canaan, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow