FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Sunny skies could give way to some showers in the evening in Fairfield County on Monday, May 12.
Temperatures will remain warm Monday with a high of 78 degrees. Isolated showers could roll through the area in the evening. Chance of rain is about 40 percent.
Tuesday, May 13, will remain mostly cloudy but cooler, with a high temperature of 66 degrees.
Scattered showers and thunderstorms will return the area on Wednesday, May 14, with a high of 62 degrees and a 30 percent chance of rain.
Thursday, May 15, will see a high around 66 degrees, but cloudy skies and isolated showers will remain in the area.
Precipitation becomes more likely on Friday, May 16, with a high near 65 and a 70 percent chance of precipitation.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 3 Malloy Signs Order Banning State-Funded Travel To Indiana
- 4 Female Danbury High Teacher Is Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student
- 5 Snow Could Return To New Canaan For Monday Morning Commute