GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Hospital has been named a “2013 Top 100 Host” by AARP.
The hospital is the only medical center in Connecticut to receive the honor.
The recognition is given to the top 100 organizations nationwide that support the importance of safe driving and the AARP Smart Driver Course.
In 2013, the hospital’s community outreach arm of Community Health at Greenwich Hospital held 18 safe driver courses and welcomed nearly 300 participants.
- 1 New Canaan Vs. Darien Football Rivalry Heats Up For Thanksgiving Title Game
- 2 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 3 Former New Canaan Bank Employee Admits Embezzling $106,000
- 4 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm
- 5 Storm May Drop A Half-Foot Of Snow On New Canaan