GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Hospital has been named a “2013 Top 100 Host” by AARP.
The hospital is the only medical center in Connecticut to receive the honor.
The recognition is given to the top 100 organizations nationwide that support the importance of safe driving and the AARP Smart Driver Course.
In 2013, the hospital’s community outreach arm of Community Health at Greenwich Hospital held 18 safe driver courses and welcomed nearly 300 participants.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 New Canaan Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 New Canaan Mom Looks To Raise Lyme Disease Awareness Through Field Hockey
- 4 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 5 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend