GREENWICH, Conn. -- Frank Corvino, chief executive officer of Greenwich Hospital, and Brian Doran, chief operating officer, presented the parents and grandparents of New Year's baby, Gianna Magnotta, with a welcome basket on Thursday, Jan. 2.
Gianna Magnotta was the first baby to be born at the hospital on New Year's at 3:46 a.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 1.
Her parents are Brooke and John Magnotta of West Harrison, N.Y. Grandparents are Holmes McGeory and Karen McGeory.
Mrs. McGeory also gave birth to Brooke at Greenwich Hospital.
For more information, please visit our previous story here.
Visit greenhosp.org to learn more.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 New Canaan Man Named No. 3 Philanthropist In The Nation
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury