FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Metro-North was reporting delays at 8 a.m. Friday for trains on all lines traveling out of Grand Central Terminal.
Outbound customers on the Hudson, Harlem and New Haven Lines may see delays of five to 10 minutes due to unscheduled track work near the Park Avenue Tunnel in New York City, Metro-North said.
Work was also reported Thursday evening in the Park Avenue Tunnel.
- 1 Serious Injuries Reported In Four-Car Crash In New Canaan
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 New Canaan's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge On CT Border
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In New Canaan, NOAA Predicts