NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Library patrons are getting new access to on-demand content on their smartphones, tablets, PCs and Apple TVs.
The service, known as hoopla digital, allows patrons to receive on-demand content through their New Canaan Library cards with no late fees. The new catalog includes new movies, television shows and music.
New Canaan Library joins Darien Library, Greenwich Library, The Westport Library, Scoville Memorial Library and Southington Public Library in offering the service.
“As hoopla digital helps more public libraries break new ground in mobile access and patron reach, we are diligently working to advance our best-of-breed technology and build our content offering. We are excited to establish content deals with these leading Hollywood studios, which increases our offering of movies, TV shows, documentaries and educational videos,” said Jeff Jankowski founder and owner of hoopla digital.
To begin using the hoopla digital, card holders can download the free hoopla digital mobile app on their Android or IOS devices. The service is only available to patrons of participating public libraries.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 3 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 4 New York Times Rates New Canaan's Baldanza As 'Very Good'
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'