NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in New Canaan last week:
- A 17-year-old New Canaan boy was arrested after he was accused of knocking his father unconscious.
- B.T. Bowler & Associates in New Canaan, private wealth advisers and a part of Ameriprise Financial Services Inc., has moved to new offices in New Canaan at 65 Locust St., Suite 103.
- Police were seeking suspects in a burglary that occurred off Country Club Road in New Canaan.
- Emily Catherine Fedorko a high honors student at Greenwich High died at age of 16 in a tragic boating accident in Greenwich.
- Norwalk, Rowayton, Wilton, New Canaan and Stamford firefighters worked to battle two large blazes at homes on Cannon Street and Larsen Street.
- 1 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 4 New Canaan Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Nordstrom Plans To Open Store In Proposed 95/7 Mall In Norwalk