NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in New Canaan last week:
- A 17-year-old New Canaan boy was arrested after he was accused of knocking his father unconscious.
- B.T. Bowler & Associates in New Canaan, private wealth advisers and a part of Ameriprise Financial Services Inc., has moved to new offices in New Canaan at 65 Locust St., Suite 103.
- Police were seeking suspects in a burglary that occurred off Country Club Road in New Canaan.
- Emily Catherine Fedorko a high honors student at Greenwich High died at age of 16 in a tragic boating accident in Greenwich.
- Norwalk, Rowayton, Wilton, New Canaan and Stamford firefighters worked to battle two large blazes at homes on Cannon Street and Larsen Street.
- 1 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 2 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola