NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Milling and resurfacing work along Route 106, or East Avenue, will begin Monday in New Canaan, the state Department of Transportation announced on its website.
The project consists of milling and resurfacing a half-mile segment of Route 106 in New Canaan. Work will continue through Thursday.
Motorists can expect lane closures to occur on Route 106 (East Avenue) between the Route 124/106 Overlap (Main Street) and Route 123, DOT said.
Traffic control personnel and signs will be used to guide motorists through the work zone. The regular work schedule for this project is 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The scheduled could be changed or extended due to weather delays or other unforeseen conditions. Motorists are advised to maintain a safe speed when driving in this vicinity.
- 1 Woman, 50, Charged With Stealing SAT Exam In June From Wilton High
- 2 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 3 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods