FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Fairfield County residents should enjoy a respite from precipitation for much of the day Saturday, but showers and thunderstorms are likely later in the afternoon, and especially at night, according to the National Weather Service.
There is a chance of some showers and thunderstorms after 3 p.m. Saturday. Showers and thunderstorms are likely between 9 p.m. and 2 a.m., according to the weather service. New rainfall amounts of between a tenth and quarter of an inch are possible.
Saturday’s high temperature will between 75 and 77 degrees.
Sunday will be sunny with a high around 75.
- 1 Serious Injuries Reported In Four-Car Crash In New Canaan
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 New Canaan's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Woman Runs NYC Marathon To Support New Canaan's Multiple Myeloma Charity
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In New Canaan, NOAA Predicts