FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Any lingering clouds will clear from Fairfield County on Friday, paving the way for a warm and sunny weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will climb into the high 70s on Friday with a northwest wind of about 14 mph.
Saturday will be mostly sunny with a high near 81. Temperatures will drop into the low 60s during the evening hours.
Sunday will be more of the same, with mostly sunny skies a high of 79 before cooling into the 60s after sundown.
Showers and thunderstorms could roll into the area to start the week on Monday.
- 1 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 2 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 3 New Police Officer, Tick Warnings Top Week's News In New Canaan
- 4 Greenwich-Owned Upstart Places 18th At Kentucky Derby
- 5 New Cannan Could See Showers, Thunderstorms Tuesday