FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Any lingering clouds will clear from Fairfield County on Friday, paving the way for a warm and sunny weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will climb into the high 70s on Friday with a northwest wind of about 14 mph.
Saturday will be mostly sunny with a high near 81. Temperatures will drop into the low 60s during the evening hours.
Sunday will be more of the same, with mostly sunny skies a high of 79 before cooling into the 60s after sundown.
Showers and thunderstorms could roll into the area to start the week on Monday.
- 1 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 2 New Canaan Man Named No. 3 Philanthropist In The Nation
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 5 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks