WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Video clips show unusual traffic on Interstate 684, although it is equine instead of vehicular.
The videos, posted to YouTube by Sam Hollander, shows a galloping horse heading north near the Exit 6 interchange with Route 35 in Katonah.
Even as the horse jumped over the guardrail into the southbound lanes, no accidents occurred as a result of the incident.
“This is gonna go viral,” a woman can be heard saying in the video.
The incident occurred Monday, according to New York State Police. The horse was subsequently caught and put into a horse trailer.
Information on who owns the horse and how it became loose on the highway was not immediately available.
- 1 $22K In Jewelry Reported Stolen From New Canaan Home
- 2 Cigarette Assault Arrest, Historic House Listing Top News In New Canaan
- 3 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 4 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station
- 5 New Canaan Allstate Agent Michael Saunders Honored For Service