WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Video clips show unusual traffic on Interstate 684, although it is equine instead of vehicular.
The videos, posted to YouTube by Sam Hollander, shows a galloping horse heading north near the Exit 6 interchange with Route 35 in Katonah.
Even as the horse jumped over the guardrail into the southbound lanes, no accidents occurred as a result of the incident.
“This is gonna go viral,” a woman can be heard saying in the video.
The incident occurred Monday, according to New York State Police. The horse was subsequently caught and put into a horse trailer.
Information on who owns the horse and how it became loose on the highway was not immediately available.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In New Canaan