NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The historic house and barn that had stood at White Oak Shade Road in New Canaan for more than a century were razed recently, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
A notice for demolotion of the house and barn was posted in October, but New Canaan town ordinance mandates a two-week delay before a permit can be issued, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
The home was most recently owned by attorney Richard Brinkerhoff and his wife before it was sold to a developer, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
- 1 New Canaan Police Officer Comes To Rescue Of Choking Victim
- 2 New Canaan Ranks Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 3 Stamford's Riko's A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 4 New Canaan Student Arrested At School On Pot Charges
- 5 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol