NEW CANAAN, Conn. — Two women supplying 100 kids in need with food leads the news for New Canaan this week.
- New Canaan residents Tina Kramer and Shawnee Knight will be filling up backpacks with food for 100 kids in need in Stamford each week for the school year.The Daily Voice reported the story on Tuesday.
- A couple of weeks after being arrested on a shoplifting charge at Walgreens a New Canaan woman was accused of taking eyeglass frames from Spectacles last week. She faces charges of fourth-degree larceny and second-degree violation of release.
- The state released standardized test scores Tuesday, and despite scores going down throughout Connecticut, New Canaan's increased.
- A New Canaan woman was charged with driving under the influence after crashing into a utility pole in Wilton.
- Parking got tight for commuters at the train station as work started at the Lumberyard parking station. It is scheduled to be completed on Aug. 23.
- 1 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee
- 2 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 3 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In New Canaan
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo