NEW CANAAN, Conn. - Agnita “Jo” Mescall O’Halloran of New Canaan, formerly of Bronxville and New York City, N.Y, died Monday, July 21. She was 91.
O’Halloran was born March 28, 1923, in Brooklyn, N.Y., the daughter of John and Agnes Reilly Mescall.
She is survived by her two sons, Kevin O’Halloran and his wife Peggy of Westport, and Thomas O’Halloran and his spouse Robert Kesten of South Salem, N.Y.; a brother, Monsignor John Mescall of Riverdale, N.Y.; and three grandsons, Kevin J, O’Halloran and Richard and Lucas Kesten. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Kevin.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Thursday, July 24, at St. Aloysius Church, Cherry Street, New Canaan. Interment will be in the family plot in Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Valhalla, N.Y.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Waveny Life Care Center, 3 Farm Road, New Canaan, CT 06840.
For more information, visit www.hoytfuneral.home.com
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 2 New Canaan's Gates Restaurant Serving Up Last Meals Under Old Owners
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced