NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Stacy A. Impellizziere of New Canaan died suddenly on Jan. 27 at Yale-New Haven Hospital after a long illness. She was 44.
Impellizziere was born in Port Chester, N.Y. She attended New Canaan High School and earned an associate’s degree from Newbury College in Brookline, Mass. She was employed as a secretary by the New Canaan Medical Groups Internal Medicine.
She was a member of Grace Community Church, where she led the Women’s Bible Study Group and mentored to the children. She enjoyed studying the Bible, reading, music, nature and her family.
Impellizziere is survived by her parents, Jan and Ernie Greywacz; two sisters, Nicki Jezairian and Lee Ana Greywacz; and a brother, Ernest Greywacz lV.
A memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. Sunday at Grace Community Church in New Canaan.
Memorial contributions may be made to Wish Book, Office of Development, Yale-New Haven Hospital, P.O. Box 1849, New Haven, CT 06508.
- 1 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 2 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola