NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Stacy A. Impellizziere of New Canaan died suddenly on Jan. 27 at Yale-New Haven Hospital after a long illness. She was 44.
Impellizziere was born in Port Chester, N.Y. She attended New Canaan High School and earned an associate’s degree from Newbury College in Brookline, Mass. She was employed as a secretary by the New Canaan Medical Groups Internal Medicine.
She was a member of Grace Community Church, where she led the Women’s Bible Study Group and mentored to the children. She enjoyed studying the Bible, reading, music, nature and her family.
Impellizziere is survived by her parents, Jan and Ernie Greywacz; two sisters, Nicki Jezairian and Lee Ana Greywacz; and a brother, Ernest Greywacz lV.
A memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. Sunday at Grace Community Church in New Canaan.
Memorial contributions may be made to Wish Book, Office of Development, Yale-New Haven Hospital, P.O. Box 1849, New Haven, CT 06508.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report