NEW CANAAN, Conn. - Sylvia Olive Rosenberg, a longtime resident of New Canaan, died Sunday, May 25. She was 84.
Rosenberg was born June 7, 1929, in Bath England, to Jack and Olive Padfield. After her marriage she moved with her husband to Greenwich in 1970. She was a resident of New Canaan since 1998. She was employed as an executive secretary at Amax Inc., Rosario Resources, Corp. from 1973 until her retirement.
Rosenberg is survived by her children, Karen Healy (Tom) of New Canaan and David Rosenberg (Kathy) of Pawcatuck; and eight grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Colin Frederick Kenneth Rosenberg; and infant daughter, Denise.
Memorial service details to follow.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to any charity that supports animals in need.
For more information, please visit: http://www.nutmegcremation.com
- 1 New Canaan Celebrating Independence With Family Fourth Fireworks
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In New Canaan