NEW CANAAN, Conn. - Sylvia Olive Rosenberg, a longtime resident of New Canaan, died Sunday, May 25. She was 84.
Rosenberg was born June 7, 1929, in Bath England, to Jack and Olive Padfield. After her marriage she moved with her husband to Greenwich in 1970. She was a resident of New Canaan since 1998. She was employed as an executive secretary at Amax Inc., Rosario Resources, Corp. from 1973 until her retirement.
Rosenberg is survived by her children, Karen Healy (Tom) of New Canaan and David Rosenberg (Kathy) of Pawcatuck; and eight grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Colin Frederick Kenneth Rosenberg; and infant daughter, Denise.
Memorial service details to follow.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to any charity that supports animals in need.
For more information, please visit: http://www.nutmegcremation.com
- 1 Serious Injuries Reported In Four-Car Crash In New Canaan
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 New Canaan's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge On CT Border
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In New Canaan, NOAA Predicts