NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police arrested a Fairfield woman, suspected of drinking while she was babysitting, and accused her of assaulting a police officer on Wednesday, Jan. 15, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
Logan Christie, 28, was babysitting the children when the parents returned home and said she smelled of alcohol. When the parents called her family members to pick her up, she became combative, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
Christie refused to listen to officers upon their arrival and was accused of punching and kicking one of them, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Barry Williams Blenkhorn
- 4 Marinelli's 300th Career Win Keeps New Canaan Atop State Football Ratings
- 5 Injury To Major League Catcher From New Canaan Tops Week’s News