NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police arrested a Fairfield woman, suspected of drinking while she was babysitting, and accused her of assaulting a police officer on Wednesday, Jan. 15, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
Logan Christie, 28, was babysitting the children when the parents returned home and said she smelled of alcohol. When the parents called her family members to pick her up, she became combative, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
Christie refused to listen to officers upon their arrival and was accused of punching and kicking one of them, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
- 1 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 4 New Canaan Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Nordstrom Plans To Open Store In Proposed 95/7 Mall In Norwalk