NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A former New Cannan youth group director accused of making inappropriate and lewd comments to middle school students pleaded not guilty to a charge of second-degree breach of peace on Wednesday, March 12, according to the New Canaan News.
An arrest warrant for Andrew Barer of Easton said several children reported that he made inappropriate comments that involved the male genitalia to a table of boys at Saxe Middle School in January, the New Canaan News reported.
The arrest warrant states that Barer then went over to a girls' table in the cafeteria and made more inappropriate comments, The New Canaan News said.
- 1 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee
- 2 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 3 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In New Canaan
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo