NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A former New Cannan youth group director accused of making inappropriate and lewd comments to middle school students pleaded not guilty to a charge of second-degree breach of peace on Wednesday, March 12, according to the New Canaan News.
An arrest warrant for Andrew Barer of Easton said several children reported that he made inappropriate comments that involved the male genitalia to a table of boys at Saxe Middle School in January, the New Canaan News reported.
The arrest warrant states that Barer then went over to a girls' table in the cafeteria and made more inappropriate comments, The New Canaan News said.
- 1 New Canaan Vs. Darien Football Rivalry Heats Up For Thanksgiving Title Game
- 2 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 3 Former New Canaan Bank Employee Admits Embezzling $106,000
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten New Canaan On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm