NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A former New Cannan youth group director accused of making inappropriate and lewd comments to middle school students pleaded not guilty to a charge of second-degree breach of peace on Wednesday, March 12, according to the New Canaan News.
An arrest warrant for Andrew Barer of Easton said several children reported that he made inappropriate comments that involved the male genitalia to a table of boys at Saxe Middle School in January, the New Canaan News reported.
The arrest warrant states that Barer then went over to a girls' table in the cafeteria and made more inappropriate comments, The New Canaan News said.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend
- 4 Norwalk's Maritime Aquarium Christens New $2.7 Million Spirit Of The Sound
- 5 Injury To Major League Catcher From New Canaan Tops Week’s News