NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A former New Cannan youth group director accused of making inappropriate and lewd comments to middle school students pleaded not guilty to a charge of second-degree breach of peace on Wednesday, March 12, according to the New Canaan News.
An arrest warrant for Andrew Barer of Easton said several children reported that he made inappropriate comments that involved the male genitalia to a table of boys at Saxe Middle School in January, the New Canaan News reported.
The arrest warrant states that Barer then went over to a girls' table in the cafeteria and made more inappropriate comments, The New Canaan News said.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In New Canaan
- 4 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 5 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose