NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A former New Cannan youth group director accused of making inappropriate and lewd comments to middle school students pleaded not guilty to a charge of second-degree breach of peace on Wednesday, March 12, according to the New Canaan News.
An arrest warrant for Andrew Barer of Easton said several children reported that he made inappropriate comments that involved the male genitalia to a table of boys at Saxe Middle School in January, the New Canaan News reported.
The arrest warrant states that Barer then went over to a girls' table in the cafeteria and made more inappropriate comments, The New Canaan News said.
- 1 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 2 New Canaan Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 4 Nordstrom Plans To Open Store In Proposed 95/7 Mall In Norwalk
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48