NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A former New Cannan youth group director accused of making inappropriate and lewd comments to middle school students pleaded not guilty to a charge of second-degree breach of peace on Wednesday, March 12, according to the New Canaan News.
An arrest warrant for Andrew Barer of Easton said several children reported that he made inappropriate comments that involved the male genitalia to a table of boys at Saxe Middle School in January, the New Canaan News reported.
The arrest warrant states that Barer then went over to a girls' table in the cafeteria and made more inappropriate comments, The New Canaan News said.
- 1 New Canaan Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Canaan; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Canaan, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 New Canaan Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow