NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police and the FBI have identified more suspects believed to be involved in a jewelry store smash-and-grab robbery on Elm Street last November, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
Roberto Grant, 33; Ralik Hansen, 28; Sean Robinson, 42; and Allen Williams, 35, were all identified as suspects. Only Hansen remains at large, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
The FBI has said Hansen is wanted for his participation in the robbery of the Cartier store in midtown Manhattan on Jan. 30. Hansen, among others, used hammers to smash open a glass display case containing approximately sixteen watches worth more than $700,000, the FBI said.
Hansen should be considered armed and dangerous, the FBI said.
The nine suspects have also been linked to similar robberies in Virginia, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 New Canaan Man Named No. 3 Philanthropist In The Nation
- 3 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 4 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks