NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police and the FBI have identified more suspects believed to be involved in a jewelry store smash-and-grab robbery on Elm Street last November, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
Roberto Grant, 33; Ralik Hansen, 28; Sean Robinson, 42; and Allen Williams, 35, were all identified as suspects. Only Hansen remains at large, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
The FBI has said Hansen is wanted for his participation in the robbery of the Cartier store in midtown Manhattan on Jan. 30. Hansen, among others, used hammers to smash open a glass display case containing approximately sixteen watches worth more than $700,000, the FBI said.
Hansen should be considered armed and dangerous, the FBI said.
The nine suspects have also been linked to similar robberies in Virginia, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
- 1 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact New Canaan On Wednesday
- 3 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 4 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 5 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State