NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police and the FBI have identified more suspects believed to be involved in a jewelry store smash-and-grab robbery on Elm Street last November, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
Roberto Grant, 33; Ralik Hansen, 28; Sean Robinson, 42; and Allen Williams, 35, were all identified as suspects. Only Hansen remains at large, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
The FBI has said Hansen is wanted for his participation in the robbery of the Cartier store in midtown Manhattan on Jan. 30. Hansen, among others, used hammers to smash open a glass display case containing approximately sixteen watches worth more than $700,000, the FBI said.
Hansen should be considered armed and dangerous, the FBI said.
The nine suspects have also been linked to similar robberies in Virginia, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 3 Malloy Signs Order Banning State-Funded Travel To Indiana
- 4 Female Danbury High Teacher Is Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student
- 5 Snow Could Return To New Canaan For Monday Morning Commute