NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police arrested a husband and wife after a verbal dispute became physical and the wife attempted to run over her husband with their car, according to Patch.com.
Michael Andrew Jenkins, 47, and Cheryl Ann Jenkins, 52, were in a verbal dispute when a neighbor saw her attempt to run over him, police told Patch.com.
After her arrest, the wife told authorities that her husband hit her multiple times during the dispute, Patch.com reported.
She was charged with reckless endangerment and disorderly conduct, and he was charged with second-degree assault and disorderly conduct.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 Storms Could Cause Street, Highway Flooding In New Canaan
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You Lots Of Money