NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police arrested a husband and wife after a verbal dispute became physical and the wife attempted to run over her husband with their car, according to Patch.com.
Michael Andrew Jenkins, 47, and Cheryl Ann Jenkins, 52, were in a verbal dispute when a neighbor saw her attempt to run over him, police told Patch.com.
After her arrest, the wife told authorities that her husband hit her multiple times during the dispute, Patch.com reported.
She was charged with reckless endangerment and disorderly conduct, and he was charged with second-degree assault and disorderly conduct.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 3 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Woman, 50, Charged With Stealing SAT Exam In June From Wilton High