NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police arrested a husband and wife after a verbal dispute became physical and the wife attempted to run over her husband with their car, according to Patch.com.
Michael Andrew Jenkins, 47, and Cheryl Ann Jenkins, 52, were in a verbal dispute when a neighbor saw her attempt to run over him, police told Patch.com.
After her arrest, the wife told authorities that her husband hit her multiple times during the dispute, Patch.com reported.
She was charged with reckless endangerment and disorderly conduct, and he was charged with second-degree assault and disorderly conduct.
- 1 New Canaan Vs. Darien Football Rivalry Heats Up For Thanksgiving Title Game
- 2 Rain, Snow Threaten New Canaan On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Former New Canaan Bank Employee Admits Embezzling $106,000
- 4 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm
- 5 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash