NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police arrested a husband and wife after a verbal dispute became physical and the wife attempted to run over her husband with their car, according to Patch.com.
Michael Andrew Jenkins, 47, and Cheryl Ann Jenkins, 52, were in a verbal dispute when a neighbor saw her attempt to run over him, police told Patch.com.
After her arrest, the wife told authorities that her husband hit her multiple times during the dispute, Patch.com reported.
She was charged with reckless endangerment and disorderly conduct, and he was charged with second-degree assault and disorderly conduct.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 3 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'