NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police arrested a husband and wife after a verbal dispute became physical and the wife attempted to run over her husband with their car, according to Patch.com.
Michael Andrew Jenkins, 47, and Cheryl Ann Jenkins, 52, were in a verbal dispute when a neighbor saw her attempt to run over him, police told Patch.com.
After her arrest, the wife told authorities that her husband hit her multiple times during the dispute, Patch.com reported.
She was charged with reckless endangerment and disorderly conduct, and he was charged with second-degree assault and disorderly conduct.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact New Canaan On Wednesday
- 2 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 3 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 Stop At New Canaan Peachwave Helps Man Win Free Frozen Yogurt For A Year