NEW CANAAN, Conn. – A New Canaan man was charged with domestic violence on Saturday and then charged with five counts of violating a criminal protective order the very next day, according to Patch.com.
The 39-year-old suspect was not named in the Patch report. After his arrest on multiple charges in the domestic dispute, he was released on bond and ordered not to contact his wife, Patch.com said.
The next day, he pulled up alongside her car at a gas station, according to the report, and asked to take their children to a museum in Norwalk. She agreed to avoid another fight, she told police. The wife later learned her husband made three calls before picking up the children and another after the children visited the museum, the story said. He was arrested on the new charges at the museum and bond was set at $100,000, Patch.com said.
Read the complete story on Patch here.
- 1 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 2 Cigarette Assault Arrest, Historic House Listing Top News In New Canaan
- 3 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 4 $22K In Jewelry Reported Stolen From New Canaan Home
- 5 New Canaan Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up