NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan police have charged a couple after a disagreement became physical in the middle of Elm Street early Thursday, according to the New Canaan News.
Carlos Lopez, 40, and Concepcion Perez, 27, got into a physical altercation at 1 a.m., the New Canaan News said. When police arrived, Perez had a swollen eye and told authorities that Lopez had struck her and thrown her to the ground, the New Canaan News reported.
Lopez told authorities that Perez kicked him and he used a nearby keg to block her attack, the New Canaan News said.
Lopez was charged with third-degree assault and disorderly conduct. Perez was charged with disorderly conduct. Both were believed to have been drinking, according to the New Canaan News.
- 1 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 Got Ebola Questions? Connecticut Launches Information Website