NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police are reminding residents not to give out personal information over the phone or Internet to unknown parties after two identity theft cases were reported in town, according to Patch.com.
- 1 Patricia Lowman Dailey, 57, Worked For J.Crew In New Canaan
- 2 Police: New Canaan Family Slept Through Home Break-In
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Barry Williams Blenkhorn