NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- An 18-year-old from New Canaan was charged with assault after punching a 13-year-old during an Independence Day event at Waveny Park on Friday, according to the New Canaan News.
Ryan J. Williams approached the younger victim and acted in a belligerent manner, police told the New Canaan News. Williams then punched the victim in the face, the New Canaan News said.
Williams became combative when police tried to detain him, the New Canaan News said.
- 1 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 Got Ebola Questions? Connecticut Launches Information Website