EASTON, Conn. – Police arrested an Easton man after he tried to get a knife through a security checkpoint on Wednesday at LaGuardia Airport in New York, according to a story on blogctnews.com.
Richard Johnson, 49, as charged with fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon, the report said. He was booked for a flight to North Carolina. Read the story here.
- 1 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 2 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola