NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Someone stole the wallet from a New Jersey man who fell asleep on a Metro-North train to New Canaan and began using his credit cards immediately, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
When the man arrived in New Canaan, he saw his wallet was gone and went to cancel his credit cards, police told the Advertiser. By the time he called the credit card companies, there had already been attempts to use them, the Advertiser said.
Police described a person of interest in the case as a 6-foot-tall white male with a medium build, and light brown or blond hair.
Read the full story at here at the New Canaan Advertiser.
- 1 $22K In Jewelry Reported Stolen From New Canaan Home
- 2 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 3 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 4 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station
- 5 New Canaan Allstate Agent Michael Saunders Honored For Service