NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Someone stole the wallet from a New Jersey man who fell asleep on a Metro-North train to New Canaan and began using his credit cards immediately, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
When the man arrived in New Canaan, he saw his wallet was gone and went to cancel his credit cards, police told the Advertiser. By the time he called the credit card companies, there had already been attempts to use them, the Advertiser said.
Police described a person of interest in the case as a 6-foot-tall white male with a medium build, and light brown or blond hair.
Read the full story at here at the New Canaan Advertiser.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New Canaan Rallies To Stun Darien, Win State Football Title
- 3 New York Times Rates New Canaan's Baldanza As 'Very Good'
- 4 Straight A's For New Canaan Schools Tops Week’s News
- 5 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects