NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The New Canaan Democrats will have their annual barbecue next month.
The event will be from 4-7 p.m., Sept. 8, at Kiwanis Park, Old Norwalk Road.
There will be plenty of food, as well as U.S. Rep. Jim Himes, Lt. Gov. Nancy Wyman and other Democratic officials in support of the party's local slate of candidates.
Tickets are $35 in advance and $45 at the door. Click here to buy tickets. Those 17 and under are free.
The event is the party's annual kickoff to the election season. This end-of-summer tradition celebrates the party's sense of community and serves as its official campaign season launch.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 New Canaan Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 4 New Canaan Mom Looks To Raise Lyme Disease Awareness Through Field Hockey
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy