NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The New Canaan Democrats will have their annual barbecue next month.
The event will be from 4-7 p.m., Sept. 8, at Kiwanis Park, Old Norwalk Road.
There will be plenty of food, as well as U.S. Rep. Jim Himes, Lt. Gov. Nancy Wyman and other Democratic officials in support of the party's local slate of candidates.
Tickets are $35 in advance and $45 at the door. Click here to buy tickets. Those 17 and under are free.
The event is the party's annual kickoff to the election season. This end-of-summer tradition celebrates the party's sense of community and serves as its official campaign season launch.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 3 New Canaan Democrats Named To Posts On Town Boards
- 4 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 5 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M